Handcrafted from Breadfruit and Caribbean rainwater.
Gluten Free & No Added Sugar
Mutiny Island VodkaRegular price $26.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Puerto Rican CoffeeRegular price $26.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Smoked Hot PepperRegular price $26.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
We love Mutiny Island Vodka®! We have all available [infusions]....Even an original bottle with the breadfruit signature taste! We particularly enjoy sharing the Mutiny cocktail recipes as well as Mutiny's story with our patrons. - Julie Hayne, Coral's Edge Bed & Breakfast and Private Chef Services
I live in Washington DC, and just discovered your breadfruit vodka last night at my local liquor store Verified Wines. LOVE YOUR breadfruit vodka!! When I drink it, it makes me feel energized. So excited to have found such a great spirit. KEEP UP THE GREAT EXCELLENCE!! Fantastic product / vodka. Appreciate what you're producing!! - Susan Lee, Washington DC
BETTER COCKTAILS. BETTER PLANET.™
• Breadfruit trees sequester tons of carbon from the atmosphere, helping to mitigate global warming, and then return it to the ground bettering the soil.
• Breadfruit is disaster-resistant and resilient, requiring limited care.
• Long living breadfruit trees are better for our planet than crops such as corn.
FOOD AND ECONOMIC SECURITY
• Breadfruit can create opportunity and food security for every single islander! One tree can feed a family of four for life.
• It is one of the highest-yielding food plants in the world, with a single tree producing 200+ grapefruit-sized breadfruits per season.
• Breadfruit products, such as nutritious, gluten-free breadfruit flour, latex, or cosmetics can be ideal new island exports.
ENDORSED BY THE TREES THAT FEED FOUNDATION
Throughout our global value chain, we support environmental initiatives, employment, responsible agriculture processes, and promote breadfruit as an ingredient and food crop with great flavor and fun.
This is possible through our endorsement by the Trees That Feed Foundation. To learn more about our breadfruit initiatives, visit Trees That Feed Foundation, The Breadfruit Institute and The Caribbean Tree Planting Project.